Oli&Carol Origami Boat Nude
New Origami Boat Mint! This eco-friendly boat creates endless fun for babies and kids. Entertaining them in the bathtub and enlightening their senses everywhere they go. Set sail and let your Origami Boat float around with your kids! The origami and geometric design will develop your baby’s hand-eye coordination skills, among others, during their growth. Completely safe for kids, worry-free play!
Our Origami boats are designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is created!
Find the Origami Boat in 4 other naturally dyed colors.
Size 6'2 x 12'5 x 6'5
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.