Functional shell trousers in red with a white polka-dot pattern. The trousers have taped seams and are coated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. The functional and heavy-duty shell fabric is breathable with 4000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 10 000 mm water columns. The trousers have lining in recycled polyester, adjustable shoulder straps with buckles and durable silicone straps to place under the feet. The reflective prints at the leg endings increase visibility in the dark. Due to their light weight and flexibility, these trousers can be used in many different settings – either separately or combined with any of our fleece trousers. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic that can also be an alternative to a pair of rain trousers.
Improved feature! Shell fabric breathable with 4000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 10 000 mm water columns.
- Adjustable elastic shoulders straps with buckles
- Snap button at the side for width adjustment
- Durable adjustable silicone straps to place under the feet
- Reflective print at leg endings
- Faux leather penguin patch at front
- Shell fabric has taped seams and is breathable with 4000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 10 000 mm water columns
- Shell 100 % recycled polyester
- Lining 100 % recycled polyester
- BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
- Made in China
These shell trousers have the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of PFC’s and its fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.